Effective Date: July 10, 2012
Use of Content on the Site
You may view, download, and print contents from the Site subject to the following conditions: (a) the content may be used solely for information purposes; and (b) the content may not be modified or altered in any way. You may not republish, distribute, prepare derivative works, or otherwise use the content other than as explicitly permitted herein.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of DeviceMondo without the express written consent of DeviceMondo. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing DeviceMondo’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of DeviceMondo. You may not use any DeviceMondo logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
You do not acquire any ownership rights to any content in the Site. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by DeviceMondo.
Reviews, Comments, Communications, And Other Content
You may submit comments and provide other content so long as the content is not obscene, illegal, threatening, or defamatory and so long as the content does not invade the privacy or infringe the intellectual property of a third party. Further, such content may not contain software viruses, mass mailings, chain letters, or any form of “spam”. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the information.
By submitting information, you grant DeviceMondo a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to reproduce, use, modify, publish, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. By submitting information you also represent and warrant that that the content is accurate; you own or have permission to use the content that you submit; and that use of the content will not cause injury to any person or entity.
DeviceMondo reserves the right to edit or delete any comments, at any time, as deemed necessary due to member conduct without warning.
Contact information sharing
Please keep in mind that if you choose to share your personal contact informations, including telephone number, Twitter, Facebook or other social network accounts, or any other contact info on DeviceMondo, and/or approve requests to add your contact, that you do so at your own risk. DeviceMondo is not responsible for any content, actions, or circumstances arising out of personal conversations or your choosing to share your personal information.
DeviceMondo respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.
If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against DeviceMondo, submit notice of your claim to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider: DeviceMondo
Email Address to Which Notification Should Be Sent: email@example.com
To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:
- A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate.
- Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.)
- The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit DeviceMondo to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit DeviceMondo to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address. You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
DeviceMondo will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, DeviceMondo will remove it in a timely manner once notified.
Third Party Web Sites and Information
The Site may provide hyperlinks to third party websites or access to third party content. DeviceMondo does not control, endorse, or guarantee content found in such sites. You agree that DeviceMondo is not responsible for any content, associated links, resources, or services associated with a third party site. You further agree that DeviceMondo shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort associated with your use of third party content. Links and access to these sites are provided for your convenience only.