The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active is yet another version of “different” smartphone flagship of the Korean company launched in March 2013. This model has the same specifications as the original, but to change, and remarkably, is the aesthetic part, since the Active has been specially designed to resist water, dust and scratches.
A new image of the smartphone, which will probably be officially unveiled, along with the S4 Galaxy Mini and the Galaxy Zoom on event in London on 20 June, was released online by @evleaks site. Below you can find the photos and specifications.
- Snapdragon 600 CPU clocked at 1.9 GHz
- Adreno 320 GPU
- Super AMOLED display 5-inch Full HD
- 2GB of RAM
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 2.1 Megapixel front camera
- 16GB of internal memory with MicroSD slot for expansion
- Bluetooth 4.0 + LE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, NFC, IR Blaster
- 2600 mAh Battery
- LTE support
- 4.2.2 Android Jelly Bean with TouchWiz UX 2.0