Nokia has finally confirmed the new Lumia 928. It is a smartphone equipped with Pure View technology for photographs, 4.5-inch OLED screen and Windows Phone 8 operating system, dual-core processor clocked at 1.5 GHz and 1GB of RAM.
Strangely, it will not come in different colors, but only in those canonical white and black. Going back to the camera, the sensor is 8.7 megapixels, it has image stabilization, Carl Zeiss lens and xenon flash. The rear camera can take videos with 1080p resolution, while the “front” at 720p.
Available storage will be equal to 32 GB, charging can also be done via wireless, as the previous model. In America, the device will arrive at Verizon stores from May 16 ($ 99 and two-year contract), while for European availability users will have to wait for the Nokia event in London in mid May. Below you will find full specifications of Nokia Lumia 928:
- 4.5″ WXGA HD OLED display with 1280 x 768 pixel resolution and 15:9 aspect ratio, ClearBlack, SRE and HBM mode (to improve readability in the sun and brightness)
- Display brightness of 300 nits and 500 nits in High Brightness Mode. Color Depth 24-bit, 16 million colors. Refresh rate 60 Hz, supersensitive touch
- Glass Gorilla Glass 2
- Built-in battery of 2000 mAh
- Dual-core processor clocked at 1.5 GHz, Qualcomm MSM8960+WTR
- Internal Memory: 1 GB RAM, 32 GB of internal memory, 7 GB of free storage on SkyDrive
- Main camera: 8.7 MP from PureView with autofocus and optics Carl Zeiss Tessar f 2.0, 26 mm, 16:9 format
- The camera is equipped with OIS optical image stabilizer, Xenon flash for images, LED flash for video
- Supports video up to a resolution of up to 1080p at 30 frames per second
- Front camera can record videos with 720p HD quality and 1.2 MP photos
- 3 HAAC microphones for audio recordings up to 140 dB
As last source of information about this Nokia Lumia 928 we show you this video: