If you use photos and multiple cameras, smart albums offer you the possibility of organizing your photos by camera model.
The process is simple, and you will quickly identify which photos you did with each camera.
- Open Photos all from your mac computer
- In the menu file choose New Smart Album
- In the menu to determine the filter, select model of camera
- Model selection menu will appear blank, deploy it, and you will be shown a list of all the cameras detected by photos
- Select a model. You can add other filters if necessary.
- Press OK and the smart album will be created (don’t forget to put name previously) available in the sidebar.