According to the information gathered, the ZTE Nubia Z5 would qualify as a device half-way between a smartphone and tablet, Phablet.
We do not yet know all the technical details, but we know it will:
- have a very large 5-inch touchscreen,
- with a number of pixels per inch to about 440,
- architecture quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro (APQ8064),
- 2 GB of memory (RAM), a standard in this type of device,
- camera of 13 megapixels with a flash and a front camera,
- pre-integrated stereo dual speaker,
- and a thickness of 7.6 mm.
From the images we have obtained the ZTE Nubia Z5 have very quality design with round edges, something similar to Galaxy Note I, however it does not seem to adopt stylus touch natively.
ZTE Nubia Z5 can be quite interesting alternative to face with Sony Xperia Odin, Oppo Find 5, HTC Butterfly, Huawei Ascend Mate, and of course the Samsung Galaxy Note II.
It will be available In Chinese market next weeks, and hopefully within a month in the rest of the world. If you are one of lucky people who have tested this device and would like to share your opinions with us and our readers, contact us.